I love this wallet! This is the really high-end version of Stephen Tucker’s Visa Cabaret. This is foolproof and works by some sophisticated electronics that you would never suspect.
This was later remade by Mark Mason and the wallet was nowhere near as elegant – this is the one to track down if you can.
Effect: A wallet is handed to various members of the audience who are asked to remove business cards whilst the performer’s back is turned and to place them face down on to a table and cover them with their hands. The performer says “As you probably noticed, I have some money in my wallet. I’m going to give you the chance to win some money.” The performer places a note down beside each spectator’s choice. “If I don’t get this right, then you can keep the note”. The performer takes the note placed next to the 1st spectator’s choice and turns it over to show a coloured spot. The spectator turns over his card. MIRACULOUSLY THEY MATCH. The performer, in turn, reveals the coloured spot predictions on his notes and asks each spectator, in turn, to reveal their choice. THEY ALL MATCH.
- 1 Genuine customized leather wallet, designed by Robert Swadling and made in England.
- 1 Secret Electronic Device
- 3 Gimmicked differently colored business cards – DETECTOR CARDS. – Always to be kept in wallet.
- 9 Matching normal business cards
- 3 Colored sticky labels representing the colored business card
- 3 White sticky labels.
You will need to add your own monetary notes.
(Notice: Includes: Printed Instructions.)