Another beauty from the talented trio of Brian Watson, Magic Wagon and Tony Curtis.
Four elegant pewter logs with varying numbers on all four sides are removed from a beautiful faux leather box. A spectator is asked to mix them up and then to place them back inside the box vertically and aligned together.
The performer now writes down a prediction and the spectator is asked to add up the four horizontal rows of numbers using a calculator.
- The spectator now reveals the total for the four rows of numbers on the logs which perfectly matches the performers prediction.
- The effect can be repeated with a different outcome each time.
- The performer predicts the correct total way before the spectator can do so.
- No memory or complicated calculation work is required by the performer.
- Each set of Mental Logs Outdone are hand made, finished and polished by Brian Watson.
- Comes complete with online video & written instructions.
- Limited Edition Only 100 Box Sets Available Worldwide.
(Notice: Includes: Printed Instructions.)( Post Source: martinsmagic.com - click for details )